RULES & REGULATIONS
GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
- Students should always wear their School ID card.
- Parents are requested to go through their wards school diary regularly and sign the teacher’s remarks, if any.
- PTA meetings should be regularly attended to discuss the performance and progress of the child.
- Parents must check that the child carries books/note books according to routine.
- Children should do their home work by themselves unless they require some guidance.
- For the best result parents must motivate and support their child and establish a proper study area. Home work must be given a priority in the daily schedule.
- In case home work has not been completed by the due date then it should be communicated clearly to the class teacher with reason that why the work was not done.
- Encourage your ward to read good books or play games, instead of viewing TV.
- Parents are requested not to accompany their wards to the class rooms at arrival time. At dispersal time they should collect their wards from the school gate.
- Parents are not permitted to meet teachers during school hours. In special cases, parents may be allowed to meet the teacher with prior permission from the Principal/ Academic Incharge.
- Parents should ensure that their wards do not bring any objectionable books, magazine, picture or any other material that may violate the disciplinary norms of the school. Otherwise the same will be destroyed in the presence of the student.
- Parents are also requested to ensure that their wards do not bring gift except to offer for distribution on birthdays. Students from class VI onwards should be in school uniform even on their birthday.
- Parents are requested to refrain from sending lunch boxes/ notebook of their wards during school hours.
- Parents are requested to send their ward in neat and clean or small-size uniform. Students should not wear faded, over-size or small-size uniform. Girl students will wear skirt 1 inch below the knee, failing of which the child will be marked absent and sent home.
- Parents are requested to inform the school if there is any change in address/mobile numbers.
- The school has a system of fruit break for junior classes. You are requested to ensure that the child carries at least one fruit every day.
- Please do not give mobile phone to your child. If student is found carrying a mobile phone, it will be confiscated and a heavy fine will be imposed.
- The facility of internet is required to monitor the usage of this wonderful technology by your ward so that he/she does not misuse the internet access. It is advisable to route your child’s E-mail through your account and share their password. Also, keep the computer in a central family location, not in the child’s room. The usage of computer should be a family activity.
- Encourage your ward to take a balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports.
- Criticism of a teacher of the school in presence of a child must be scrupulously avoided as it causes students to lose respect for their teacher with the consequent failure to learn from her, thus retarding the child’s progress.
- Refrain from giving regular pocket money to your ward. Encourage healthy breakfast and give home cooked food in your wards tiffin and regulate their sleeping hours to at least 8 hours a day.
- Parents should acknowledge the circular sent from school in the column provided in the Almanac.
Parents should use the “Leave Record” form in the diary when applying for leave or explaining the absence of their children.